The Kindermusik Philosophy
Kindermusik is the community of families and teachers passionately committed to bringing music to children’s lives through developmentally appropriate curricula, CDs, books, instruments, and activities for our classes and for family time at home. I encourage you to download the session’s CDs onto whatever format works for your family so that you & your children can listen to the songs & dances daily please.
- Kindermusik’s philosophy is founded upon rigorous research and our fundamental beliefs:
- Every parent is the child’s most important teacher.
- Every child is musical.
- The home is the most important learning environment.
- Music nurtures a child’s cognitive, emotional, social, language, and physical development.
- Every child should experience the joy, fun, and learning which music brings to life.
Each Kindermusik class is a world of discovery and adventure. In every class, you’ll witness your child’s developmental evolution in language skills, literacy, listening, problem solving, social skills, self-esteem, and musicality. And it happens within a nurturing environment-full of energy, imagination, music, dancing, and playful delight.
Kindermusik provides the time and tools to help bring the power of music into your home and your child’s life forever. An integral part of every Kindermusik program, your Kindermusik At-Home Materials include the highest-quality music CDs, creative activities, beautifully illustrated children’s books, and specially designed instruments-created to complement the music and Kindermusik classroom experience.
By adding new concepts and challenges along the way, each age-appropriate program acts as a stepping stone to the next-paving the way to a musical journey that can last seven magnificent, musical years.